There’s something to the saying, ‘what goes around comes around.’ After recently tagging a few folks, I was tagged once again by Angelique Keenley at Inspired HR. While I’ve not yet met Angelique, I’ve become a fan of her blog. And, more importantly, it’s good to know that I won’t be humming alone to Kid Rock’s “All Summer Long” at the next annual HR Bloggers Reunion (not sure what that is).
So as a reminder, here are the “tagging rules.” I must:
- Link to the original tagger(s), and list these rules on my blog.
- Share 7 facts about myself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of my post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
More facts about me (like you really wanted to know):
- Mr. Bartender and I had a Dalmatian for 18 years. She recently went to that big puppy school in the sky and I’m still not ready for another dog. A friend tells me that I’m sitting Shiva.
- If you’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show, then you know they have people acting out the performance in front of the movie screen. I was Magenta (the maid) for years. Seen the show hundreds of times and still have most of it memorized.
- My wallet must always match my purse. That’s my fashion rule.
- One of my first jobs was self-employed artist. I made serigraphs, etchings and paper sculptures. Great job but I always smelled like paint thinner.
- A favorite after dinner drink is half-Amaretto/half-Godiva liqueur over ice. It’s delish!
- [Warning: shameless self promotion] Not only am I a published artist, I’m also a published author. In addition to a few SHRM White Papers, I’ve written an ASTD Info Line on Motivating Employees.
- A goal is to get reservations for dinner at the French Laundry. My second goal will be to get the money to pay for it…but the reservations are harder to get than the funds.
- Lori Leavitt Evans at Collaborative-Action (Twitter: @LoriLeavitEvans)
- Cindy Lin at Staged4More (Twitter: @cindeelean)
- Amy Litt (Twitter: @amymlitt)
- Elizabeth Roberts at Tenacious Titans (Twitter: @gloriaelizabeth)
- Tara Burner at Affordable Mineral Makeup (Twitter: @taraburner)
- Mike Haberman at Omega HR Solutions (Twitter: @mikehaberman)
- The HR Maven (Twitter: @thehrmaven)
Don’t let me down guys! There’s certainly enough fun to spread around.0